Cheshire East Council
The wider Cheshire East Reflects project aims:
• To tell the story of Cheshire East’s First World War in a meaningful, memorable and respectful manner
• To provide opportunities to remember those who were lost and those who were left behind in an appropriate manner
• To provide opportunities to increase understanding and learning about WW1, for children, young people and communities in Cheshire East.
• To collect and preserve stories and artifacts which tell the story of WW1 in Cheshire East for future generations
• To support and encourage local community led activity and local commemorative events
Cheshire East Reflects will involve Creative Exchange working with the delivery team from Cheshire East and an academic working in the area of memorializing history to develop a collection of explorative designs that illuminate a future artist brief.